Wednesday, April 18, 2012

On Change and Reflections

It's been six months when I boldly decided to letting go and moving on to a new adventure. Five months passed since the new adventure began. Looking back, I can say that it was pretty tough getting to know the way because nearly everyday I got lost. Up to this point, I have not reached the confidence to trudge this new adventure yet.  I feel like I have not progressed at all!

A week ago, I had a discussion with my boss about my job's business criteria. And there are many items on the list that I haven't complied with. Not because these were happily and intentionally overlooked. Sometimes, when you're not aware of it, then it's just not done. This is a challenge for me now - to understand and grasp the whole picture so I can identify the nitty-gritty things as I go about my way. It's tough and each day becomes tougher. The learning curve is so steep!

I hope at the end of this road, I'll be a better person, so that when I look back I'd say...this is still the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment