Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beach Time


Meet the Family
For me, going to the beach is so much fun even if I don't get to soak and swim in that welcoming blue waters. It's also always a challenge to bring Zoey because here in SG there's not many good beach to go to and the beach is usually crowded which makes it very difficult to bring her around. And I feel like the seawater here is not clean (with all the ships seen from quite near a distance). Oil spills and stuff.

So one of our agenda when we had vacation in the Philippines last year is to go to the beach, specially to Pagudpud. The day after my Kuya Michael's wedding, we all headed down to Pagudpud (the whole family and quite a number of relatives). My little girl was enjoying the breeze a lot. Look at she smiled with her mouth open wide! She also enjoyed mingling with my relatives that I managed to leave her with them so I could take a dip in the waters for a while. I still did not let her dip because I feel and think that she was too young, yet. I'll probably wait for our next visit.

I started and finished this page after I came home from Krafer's Paradise (one of the LSS here). I was able to buy the paper with that glittery sunflower design and I couldn't resist using it immediately even if I thought it won't fit in the beach theme. Yet again, it's my page so spare me the critics please :) Well I find that the color combi and layout turned out great! I posted this in my Facebook account and for the first time, Daddy E liked it! Weeee, accomplished? Yes.

Hmm, what's gonna be the next photo to scrap? We'll see tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment